Monday, September 10, 2007

Who am I??

Good question!

Well I grew up an only child, so I made sure to surround myself with lots of good friends. I have been married for a little over two years and I'm enjoying married life and everything that comes our way. I am close with my family and enjoy spending time with them.

I have been a student for a 'few' years now. I received my diploma in Business Administration and decided that it wasn't the right path for me. I changed to a Math Major, because I loved it in grade school (yeah I know what you're thinking) and I realized that Teaching has always been something I have been interested in as well. When I was a little girl my mom used to fill out a school memories book at the beginning of a new school year. It had questions that asked things like; who are your friends?, what are your hobbies?, and what do you want to be when you grow up? More often than not, more like 80% of the time (that's the Mathematician in me) I had said I wanted to be a Teacher. So it took me a little while to figure it all out, and even though I may have taken a longer path to get here, I have learned and that's what's important.

No comments: